We Represent the Injured and their Families in Orange, California
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Orange personal injury attorney is a skilled, aggressive, and effective advocate for people hurt in accidents. Our mission is to help victims secure full and fair financial compensation. If you or your family member was hurt in a serious accident, we are here to help you fight for justice. To set up your free, fully confidential initial case review with a top-rated Orange personal injury lawyer, please contact us today.
We Provide Full-Service Personal Injury Representation in Orange, CA
Accidents happen every day in Orange County. Following a serious accident, an injured victim needs the proper medical care and the compensation that they need to put the pieces back together. As a full-service personal injury and workers’ compensation firm, we are here to help you navigate the legal process. Cases that our Orange personal injury attorney frequently handles include:
- Auto Accidents: The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that there are more than 275,000 motor vehicle collisions reported in the state each year. Some crashes are thankfully minor fender benders. Unfortunately, too many of them are far more serious. Thousands of people are severely hurt in auto accidents in California yearly. Our Orange car accident injury attorney helps victims and families navigate the claims process.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: Large truck companies need to put public safety first—they should never cut corners on safety to enhance profits. Commercial truck accidents are complex legal cases. Our Orange truck accident attorney has the skills and experience to help injured truck accident victims get justice and compensation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Motorcyclists are exposed. They are deemed vulnerable road users in California. Motorcyclists can also face some unique challenges in the legal claims process. At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Orange motorcycle accident lawyer has the experience that injured riders can trust.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Drivers should always watch out for pedestrians. They have a general duty to yield the right-of-way in California. When a pedestrian crash occurs, it can lead to very serious injuries. Our Orange pedestrian collision attorney helps people protect their rights and interests after being struck by a car.
- Slip and Fall Accident Claims: California law requires businesses and property owners to protect guests from unreasonably dangerous slipping hazards and tripping hazards. They could be held liable for their failure to do so. Our Orange slip and fall accident attorney will fight aggressively to help people get justice after an accident.
- Dog Bite Claims: Our Orange dog bite lawyer helps victims bring claims under California’s strict liability dog bite statute and under California’s common-law negligence dog bite law. We can help you navigate these complex legal cases.
- Work Injuries/Workers’ Compensation: A Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law, our founder Joseph E. Richards has unique experience in work injury claims. If you or someone you know was hurt on the job in Orange, you should consult with an experienced Orange workers’ comp attorney.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Nothing is more heartbreaking or emotionally difficult than losing a close family member in an accident that could and should have been avoided. Our Orange, CA wrongful death lawyer helps grieving families understand their rights and pursue a claim under the California wrongful death statute.
In California, most personal injury claims require a finding of fault. Injured victims must be prepared to prove that the defendant’s negligence contributed to the accident. You do not want key evidence to get lost or hidden. Our Orange, CA personal injury lawyer conducts proactive investigations. We help clients document their accidents so that they can get justice.
You Deserve Full and Fair Compensation After an Accident
Following a serious accident in Orange County, injured victims need money to pay bills and support the people that they care about the most. California law allows injured victims that deserve financial relief for both their economic and intangible damages from the at-fault party to file a claim for recompense. However, sadly, the insurance companies that handle most claims do not make things easy.
Even when liability is clear, they fight hard to limit payouts. The right attorney could make all of the difference. With a commitment to results, our Orange personal injury attorney has the skills and legal knowledge to help you maximize your recovery. You may be able to secure financial compensation for:
- Emergency room treatment
- Hospital bills and other medical expenses
- Ongoing rehabilitation health care services
- Lost wages and loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering & mental distress
- Scarring or physical disability
- Wrongful death of a family member
Why Hire Orange Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph E. Richards
There is no one-size-fits-all solution to a complex personal injury claim. You need personalized guidance and support. Our founding lawyer Joseph E. Richards will put the time, resources, and attention to the little things to handle your case the right way. We provide proactive legal support to clients. Among other things, our Orange personal injury attorney is prepared to:
- Listen to your story and answer questions you have about the claims process.
- Take the time to carefully investigate your accident.
- Gather and assemble your medical records and document your damages.
- Represent you before the insurance company—including in settlement.
- Take your personal injury claim the distance to maximize your recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Orange Personal Injury Attorney
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Orange personal injury lawyer has the professional experience and legal skill that you can count on. If you or someone in your family suffered a severe injury, our legal team is more than ready to help you fight for justice and full financial compensation.
Contact an Orange personal injury attorney at the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C. at (888) 883-6588 for your free consultation. We represent injured victims in Orange, Orange County, and throughout Southern California.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.