We Help Injured Victims in Anaheim Secure Justice and Compensation
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our skilled Anaheim personal injury lawyer provides aggressive, results-focused legal representation to injured victims and their families. You need financial compensation to pay your bills and support your family. Our firm has what it takes to hold defendants and big insurance companies accountable.
If you or your loved one was seriously hurt in an accident, we are more than ready to help schedule an in-office appointment. To set up a free, no-obligation initial consultation with an Orange County personal injury attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Anaheim, California
We are a full-service law firm that handles all types of injury and accident claims in Anaheim and throughout the surrounding region in Orange County. Along with other types of cases, our Anaheim, CA, personal injury lawyer has the skills and experience to assist clients with:
- Auto Accidents: Car crashes happen every day in Orange County. At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., we help motor vehicle accident victims navigate the claims process so that they can get a full and fair payout from the insurance company. Call our Anaheim car accident lawyer today for a free, no-obligation review of your personal injury claim.
- Trucking Accidents: Large truck accidents are responsible for a highly disproportionate share of deadly and catastrophic highway collisions. As commercial trucks are regulated by complex federal and state laws, it is crucial that you have an experienced Anaheim truck accident attorney on your side after a major crash.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcyclists face some unique challenges in the personal injury claims process. Not only are motorcycle accidents more likely to result in severe injuries, but bikers sometimes face unfair stereotyping from police officers and insurance companies. Our Anaheim motorcycle accident lawyer helps victims and their families get justice.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Unfortunately, pedestrian crashes remain a serious safety concern in Southern California, including in Anaheim. Far too many motorists fail to take the necessary safety precautions around pedestrians. If you were hurt in a pedestrian crash, call our Anaheim pedestrian accident injury attorney for a free, no-obligation initial consultation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Each year, nearly one million Americans seek professional medical attention for injuries sustained in a slip and fall accident or trip and fall accident. Businesses and property owners may be liable for a slip and fall that occurs on their premises if that accident was caused by unreasonably unsafe conditions. Call our Anaheim slip and fall accident lawyer today to set up a free, no-obligation review of your potential case.
- Dog Bite Injuries: In California, dog owners must protect the public from the inherent risk caused by their animals. A dog owner can be held strictly liable if their canine bites and injures an innocent person. A dog bite victim may be entitled to additional compensation under California’s common law if the dog owner (or another party) was negligent. Call our Anaheim dog bite injury attorney for immediate help with your case.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a family member in an accident that should have never happened is the most difficult thing that a person can ever be forced to endure. While nothing can truly make up for such a heartbreaking loss, families need justice and accountability. It is important to file a wrongful death claim against the at-fault party. Our Anaheim wrongful death attorney helps families navigate our state’s complex wrongful death laws.
Recovering Financial Compensation After a Serious Accident
A serious accident can change your entire life in a single moment. To put the pieces back together, you need full financial compensation to pay your bills and support the people that you care about most. In California, you may have the right to pursue financial relief for economic and intangible losses. However, the insurance companies that handle most personal injury claims do not make things easy on people.
Our Anaheim, CA personal injury lawyer has what it takes to hold them accountable—we are ready to fight to maximize the value of a client’s settlement or verdict. If you were injured in a serious accident, you may be entitled to recover financial compensation for the following type of damages:
- Emergency medical care
- Hospital bills and medical bills
- Physical therapy
- Mental health services
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning potential
- Pain and suffering
- Mental distress
- Wrongful death
You Can Trust Anaheim Personal Injury Attorney Joseph E. Richards
Personal injury claims are complicated. You do not have to go up against the insurance company all by yourself. Our founding attorney Joseph E. Richards is a relentless advocate for justice. We are ready to get started on your personal injury claim right away. When you reach out to our law firm, you have an opportunity to consult with an Anaheim personal injury lawyer who is prepared to:
- Listen to your story and explain your legal options
- Provide information regarding any questions you have about your potential personal injury case
- Investigate a claim for an accident—gathering evidence that may prove liability and damages
- Handle the correspondence and settlement discussions with the insurance company for clients, and
- Devise a personal injury case strategy for clients focused on justice, accountability, and compensation.
Call Our Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our talented Anaheim personal injury attorney is standing by, ready to fight for your rights and interests. You cannot rely on an insurance company for guidance through the personal injury claims process.
If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious accident, we are here to help schedule an appointment with an Anaheim Personal Injury lawyer for a free consultation. Call us at (888) 883-6588 for a free, no-obligation consultation. You may only have a limited time to file a claim for compensation, so do not delay. We represent injured victims in Anaheim and throughout the surrounding communities in Orange County.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.