We Represent Injured Victims in Costa Mesa and Throughout Orange County
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our talented and skilled Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer is an aggressive, experienced, and results-oriented representative for injured victims. We have what it takes to hold negligent defendants and large insurers to account.
If you or someone you know suffered a serious injury, we may be able to help. To set up a free, no-commitment initial consultation with a Costa Mesa personal injury attorney, please contact us today at (888) 883-6588. Our legal team is dedicated to helping victims secure compensation and knows how to get results for the clients we serve.
We Provide Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation in Costa Mesa
Were you hurt in an accident in Costa Mesa? No matter the specific cause or the severity of your injuries, we are here to help you secure justice. The Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C. is a full-service personal injury and workers’ comp firm. Along with other types of cases, our Costa Mesa personal injury attorney has the skills and legal experience to assist clients with:
- Car Accidents: California is a fault-based auto accident state. If you were hurt in a crash in Costa Mesa, it is imperative that your collision is comprehensively investigated. You need to be prepared to present a strong case that establishes negligence by the defendant. Our Costa Mesa car accident lawyer handles the full range of motor vehicle accident claims, including speeding crashes, distracted driving collisions, and intoxicated driving accidents.
- Truck Accidents: As there are complex state and federal safety regulations in place for commercial trucking, tractor-trailer accident claims can be especially complicated. Large truck companies should never put their profits before your safety. If you were hurt in a crash with a tractor-trailer, contact our Costa Mesa truck accident attorney today.
- Motorcycle Accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that nearly 8 in 10 motorcycle accidents result in an injury to the rider. Motorcyclists face some unique challenges in pursuing personal injury compensation. An experienced Costa Mesa motorcycle accident lawyer, Joseph E. Richards protects the rights of clients.
- Pedestrian Crashes: Too often, drivers in Southern California fail to take proper care to watch out for the safety of pedestrians. Our Costa Mesa pedestrian accident attorney advocates for the rights and interests of people who were struck by vehicles. Contact us today to set up a free initial consultation/
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Businesses and property owners in California have a duty to keep their premises free from unreasonable safety defects. A slip and fall hazard may be an overly dangerous safety hazard. Call our Costa Mesa slip and fall accident attorney today to set up a free, no-obligation review of a claim.
- Dog Bite Injuries: California has very complex dog bite injury liability laws. You may have a claim under the state’s strict liability statute and/or you may have a claim for common law negligence. Our Costa Mesa dog bite lawyer has the skills and experience to navigate the full range of dog bite injury cases in Orange County.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Attorney Joseph E. Richards is a Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law in California. With extensive experience handling complex work injury and workers’ comp claims, Attorney Richards protects the rights of clients. Contact our Costa Mesa workers’ comp attorney lawyer now to see if we may be able to help.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a family member in an accident is emotionally devastating. Although no legal claim will ever be good enough to set things right, a grieving family needs justice, closure, and financial support. Our Costa Mesa wrongful death attorney is a compassionate, experienced advocate for families.
In California, liability for a personal injury claim or wrongful death claim is based on fault. To hold a defendant and insurer liable, a victim must be prepared to present evidence that proves negligence. Every serious accident should be investigated, Our Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer conducts comprehensive, detailed-driven investigations of serious accidents.
Understanding the Compensation You Can Seek After an Accident in California
Following a serious accident in Costa Mesa, injured victims need compensation to pay bills and support their families. California law is clear: You can pursue compensation for both economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault party. However, the sad truth is that you cannot rely on defendants or insurance carriers to do what is right for you and your family. We can help. Our Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer is committed to helping clients maximize their financial recovery. You may be entitled to obtain monetary support for:
- Ambulance costs and emergency room treatment
- Hospital bills and other health care expenses
- Long-term physical therapy and rehabilitative support
- Lost wages and loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish
- Permanent scarring or disability
- Wrongful death damages
How Costa Mesa Personal Injury Joseph E. Richards May Be Able to Help
Going through the personal injury claims process can be complicated. Corporate defendants and insurers put a lot of resources into protecting profits against claims. Our principal attorney Joseph E. Richards has the experience that you can count on. We take a proactive approach to every legal claim. Among other things, our Costa Mesa personal injury lawyer:
- Conduct an in-depth evaluation of your personal injury claim.
- Investigate your accident and your injuries, gathering evidence.
- Connect you with the right doctors and obtain medical records.
- Handle the correspondence and settlement talks with insurers.
- Put together a strategy to get you and your family maximum compensation.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Costa Mesa Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Costa Mesa personal injury attorney is a diligent, experienced, and results-driven representative for clients with injuries. Were you injured in an accident? You need a skilled advocate on your side.
Call today to speak with our Costa Mesa personal injury attorney at (888) 883-6588 for a free consultation. We work with injured victims in Costa Mesa and throughout Orange County.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.