We Fight for the Rights of Injured Victims in Santa Ana and Throughout Orange County
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Santa Ana personal injury attorney is devoted to providing the highest level of professional representation to victims. Our firm puts time, resources, and attention to detail into every case that we take on. If you or your family member was hurt in a serious accident, call us today to see if we can help. For a free consultation with an experienced California personal injury lawyer, please contact our Orange law office today.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Santa Ana
Were you injured in a serious accident in Santa Ana? If so, you need a strong and experienced legal advocate on your side. The Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C. is a full-service personal injury and workers’ comp firm representing the people who need legal help the most in Santa Ana. Along with other cases, our Santa Ana personal injury lawyer has experience with:
- Auto Accidents: Car crashes happen every day in Orange County. You can do everything right and still end up in a serious crash due to another driver’s negligence. California is a fault-based, comparative negligence state for motor vehicle accident claims. With experience handling a wide range of crashes, our Santa Ana car accident attorney helps injured victims navigate the process and secure compensation.
- Eighteen-Wheeler Accidents: A passenger car is no match for a large commercial truck. The big truck companies must ensure that they put public safety first. When they fail to do so, the consequences can be catastrophic or even deadly. Our Santa Ana truck accident lawyer helps victims take action to hold negligent truckers and truck companies accountable.
- Motorcycle Collisions: A study from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that approximately 8 in every 10 motorcycle accidents result in an injury to the rider. This is a far higher injury rate than passenger car accidents. Injured motorcyclists require immediate medical care from a qualified doctor. Our Santa Ana motorcycle accident attorney helps injured riders pursue compensation.
- Pedestrian Injuries: The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that more than 14,000 pedestrians are hurt in automobile collisions in the state on average each year. Our Santa Ana pedestrian accident lawyer has the skills and experience to handle these claims.
- Slip and Fall Claims: All businesses and property owners in California must keep premises in a reasonably safe condition. Among other things, this means taking proactive measures to address unreasonably hazardous slipping and tripping hazards. If you were hurt in a slip and fall, contact our Santa Ana, CA slip and fall lawyer for a free initial consultation.
- Dog Bite Injury Claims: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that nearly 825,000 people nationwide seek medical care for dog bite injuries annually. As infection is a real risk with dog bites, it is imperative that all breaches of the skin are evaluated by a doctor. Our Santa Ana dog bite injury attorney helps clients pursue a claim against the dog owner and other negligent parties.
- Workers’ Compensation: Joseph E. Richards is a Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law. It is a distinction reserved for a very limited number of attorneys. Attorney Richards has deep experience in work injury claims and workers’ comp law.
- Wrongful Death: California’s wrongful death laws allow grieving families to pursue justice through a civil claim. Nothing could ever truly be enough to set things right after such a devastating accident, but your family needs closure, accountability, and financial support.
Establishing liability in a personal injury claim in California is essential. Without liability, injured victims will not be in a position to get compensation for their damages. In most types of accident and injury claims, liability is based on negligence. Proving negligence requires presenting evidence. Every major accident in Santa Ana requires a full and thorough investigation by an attorney.
We Help Injury Victims Maximize their Financial Compensation
After a serious accident in Santa Ana, injured victims need money to cover any property damages, medical bills, lost income, and other damages. In California, a personal injury claimant has the right to pursue monetary relief for both out-of-pocket losses and intangible damages. Defendants and insurance companies do not make things easy on people—even when liability is clear. They have an economic incentive to try to settle claims for less than the full and proper value. Our Santa Ana personal injury attorney knows how to hold defendants and insurers accountable for paying claims. You may be entitled to recover financial compensation for:
- Ambulance costs and emergency room care
- Medical bills and other health-related costs
- Lost wages and loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering & mental distress
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disability
- Wrongful death
You Can Trust Santa Ana, CA Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph E. Richards
Filing a personal injury claim is never easy. Corporate defendants and large insurance companies will waste little time building a defense. Our principal lawyer Joseph E. Richards knows how to get results for injured clients. When you call our Orange law office, you can connect with a California personal injury lawyer who will:
- Listen to what happened, answer questions, and explain the next steps.
- Investigate your accident and your injuries, obtaining all key evidence.
- Complete the legal/insurance paperwork and represent you in settlement talks.
- Develop a personalized strategy to ensure that you are in the best position to get justice.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Santa Ana Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Santa Ana personal injury attorney will protect your rights and interests. Were you or was your loved one seriously hurt in an accident? We are here as a resource. You deserve full financial compensation.
Call our Santa Ana personal injury attorneys at (888) 883-6588 to arrange your free, strictly private initial consultation. With a law office in Orange, we are well-positioned to represent injured victims in Orange County and throughout the surrounding area.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.