We Represent Injured Victims in Riverside and Throughout Southern California
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Riverside personal injury attorney is an aggressive, effective, and solutions-oriented advocate for people and families. If you or someone you know was seriously injured in an accident, we are more than ready to protect your rights. To set up a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a skilled Riverside personal injury attorney, please contact us today.
Our skilled legal team is dedicated to helping victims get the most from their California personal injury claims.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Riverside, CA
As a full-service personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm, we have experience handling a wide array of legal claims. We are on the side of injured victims and their loved ones—not the big insurance companies. Along with other types of legal cases, our Riverside, CA personal injury attorney has experience with:
- Car Accidents: We handle the full range of motor vehicle accident claims in Riverside County—from distracted driving accidents to drunk driving crashes. California has a fault-based liability standard for auto accident claims. Our Riverside car accident attorney is experienced, and effective for injured victims.
- Large Truck Accidents: Federal and state safety regulations are in place to help ensure that commercial trucking is as safe as possible. Truckers and trucking companies must follow all applicable safety rules. Serious, even catastrophic accidents can happen when they fail to do so. Our Riverside truck accident lawyer fights for the rights of people hurt in collisions.
- Motorcycle Accidents: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) has published data showing that 80 percent of motorcycle crashes result in an injury to the rider. As motorcycle accidents are more likely than other traffic collisions to result in serious injury, it is crucial that victims have access to competent legal representation.
- Pedestrian Crashes: The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that approximately two pedestrians are injured in motor vehicle collisions on an hourly basis in the state. Far too many drivers still fail to take adequate care around pedestrians. Speeding, failure to yield, and distracted driving can all contribute to accidents. Our Riverside, CA pedestrian accident attorney advocates on behalf of victims and their families.
- Slip and Falls: When you enter a business or step onto another person’s property, you have a right to be kept safe from unreasonably dangerous hazards, including slipping hazards and tripping hazards. A negligent business or property owner can be held liable for a slip and fall accident in Riverside, California.
- Dog Bite Cases: Dogs can pose a safety threat when the proper precautions are not taken by their owners and other parties. California law holds that a dog owner can be held strictly liable for a victim’s medical bills after a biting incident. The victim of a dog bite may also have a common-law negligence claim. Our Riverside dog bite injury attorney helps clients sort out their cases and navigate the legal process.
- Workplace Injuries: Joseph E. Richards is a California State Bar Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law. With a wide range of experience handling workers’ comp cases, Attorney Richards strives to get justice and the maximum available benefits for people hurt on the job.
- Wrongful Death: The California wrongful death law provides a civil legal remedy to the spouse, children, and parents of someone killed due to negligence. Although there is nothing that could truly make things right after such a heartbreaking accident, a wrongful death case helps families get justice, accountability, some closure, and financial support.
With few exceptions, personal injury claims in California require a finding of negligence on the part of the defendant(s). Recovering compensation requires proving that the defendant bears legal responsibility for your accident and your injuries. All serious accidents in Riverside County should be comprehensively investigated by a top Riverside, CA personal injury attorney.
You Deserve Full and Fair Financial Compensation After a Serious Accident
After a major accident in Riverside, CA, you need financial compensation to pay your bills and support your family. California allows claimants to seek monetary relief from both economic and non-economic damages from the at-fault defendant—but how much compensation will be available depends on many different factors. Sadly, you can always expect insurers to try to settle cases for less. Our Riverside personal injury has the professional skills and tenacity to help you maximize your settlement or verdict. Financial compensation may be available for:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Hospital bills and other health care bills
- Physical therapy and mental health support
- Lost wages and diminished ability to earn a living
- Pain and suffering & mental distress
- Disability or disfigurement
- Wrongful death damages
How Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph E. Richards Can Help
It is entirely normal to feel stressed out, overwhelmed, and unsure of what to do after a major accident. You have rights—but it can be hard to get true justice and full financial compensation. Our founding attorney Joseph E. Richards has what it takes to get you the best outcome. We are always proactive. More specifically, our Riverside personal injury lawyer is ready to:
- Answer questions and explain your rights during a free initial consultation.
- Investigate a client’s accident, gathering the evidence a client needs to move forward.
- Complete client legal paperwork and insurance paperwork.
- Represent client’s best interests in personal injury settlement talks.
- Develop a personalized strategy designed to get clients the best results.
Call Our Riverside Personal Injury Attorney for a Free, No-Obligation Case Review
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Riverside personal injury attorney has the professional skills and experience that clients can trust for results in complex cases. Hurt in an accident? We may be able to help you.
Give our Riverside personal injury attorneys a phone call at (888) 883-6588 to set up your free, no strings attached case review. We provide personal injury representation in Riverside, Riverside County, and throughout the Inland Empire.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.