Get Help from a Jurupa Valley Personal Injury Attorney
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Jurupa Valley personal injury attorney handles every case with care, compassion, and the highest level of professional skill. Our firm is devoted to protecting the rights of victims—not insurance companies. Were you or was your family hurt in a serious accident? You need a strong, aggressive advocate on your side. For a free consultation with an experienced Jurupa Valley personal injury lawyer, please contact us today.
We Represent Victims and Families in Jurupa Valley, CA
Serious accidents happen every day in Jurupa Valley. A personal injury claim allows you to get justice, closure, and financial compensation after an accident. We are a full-service personal injury and workers’ comp firm devoted to protecting victims—not insurance companies. Along with other types of personal injury claims, our Jurupa Valley lawyer has experience with:
- Motor Vehicle Crashes: If you were hurt in a car wreck in Jurupa Valley, it is crucial that you know how to protect your rights and interests. At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Jurupa Valley auto accident attorney helps injured victims navigate the insurance claims process. We handle all types of motor vehicle accident cases.
- Large Commercial Truck Accidents: For a number of different reasons, commercial truck accident claims can be more complex than other motor vehicle accidents. Not only are there federal and state safety regulations in place, but truck accidents are more likely to cause catastrophic injuries. Our Jurupa Valley truck accident attorney advocates for victims.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Were you hurt in a motorcycle accident in Riverside County? You have the right to bring a claim and pursue compensation for your injuries from at-fault parties. Our Jurupa Valley motorcycle accident attorney helps clients navigate the claims process and get justice.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Pedestrian safety remains a serious area of concern in Riverside County, including in Jurupa Valley. If you or your loved one was hit by a car, our Jurupa Valley pedestrian accident lawyer may be able to help you determine the next steps to take in the personal injury claims process.
- Slip and Fall Claims: A business or property owner in Jurupa Valley, CA can be held legally responsible for a slip and fall accident on its premises if the fall happened because of unreasonably hazardous conditions. If you or someone you know was hurt in a slip and fall, our Jurupa Valley premises liability attorney is available to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.
- Dog Bites: Dogs have the potential to be very dangerous when their owners (and other parties) fail to take the proper precautions. If you or your child was attacked by a dog in Riverside County, our Jurupa Valley dog bite injury lawyer can review the case and help you determine the best course of action.
- Wrongful Death: The loss of a loved one in an accident is gut-wrenching—the circumstances are even more hurtful when you find out that the fatal accident could have been avoided if all parties had taken proper care. A civil wrongful death claim in California provides eligible surviving family members with an avenue for justice, closure, and compensation.
With limited exceptions—such as workers’ compensation claims or strict liability dog bite claims—liability for an injury in California is based on negligence. The victim must present evidence that establishes that the defendant’s carelessness, recklessness, or improper actions/inactions caused the accident. All serious accidents in Jurupa Valley should be carefully investigated by a lawyer.
What Compensation Can You Recover for a Personal Injury in California?
Were you seriously injured in an accident in Jurupa Valley? If so, it is imperative that you are able to recover financial compensation for the full value of both your out-of-pocket losses and your intangible damages. The sad reality is that corporate defendants and big insurance companies make it hard for injured victims to get true justice. You need a dedicated advocate on your side. Our Jurupa Valley personal injury attorney goes above and beyond to help victims and families maximize their financial recovery. You may be eligible to obtain money damages for:
- Emergency medical care
- Medical bills and other health care costs
- Lost wages and loss of earning power
- Pain and suffering & mental distress
- Permanent scarring or permanent impairment
- Wrongful death of a close family member
Why Rely on Jurupa Valley Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph E. Richards
Corporations and large insurance companies spare no time or expense in defending their interests. You do not want to fall behind in the legal claims process. Our founder and principal attorney Joseph E. Richards knows how to help people protect their rights and navigate the complexities of the legal process. Among other things, our Jurupa Valley personal injury attorney will:
- Conduct a free, in-depth evaluation of your personal injury claim.
- Thoroughly and comprehensively investigate your accident.
- Gather and prepare your medical records and other evidence of damages.
- Advocate for your best interests in settlement talks with defendants & insurers.
- Take a strategic approach to help you maximize your financial compensation.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Jurupa Valley Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Jurupa Valley personal injury attorney is a tireless, effective advocate for injured victims. We get results for our clients in serious injury cases. If you or someone in your family suffered a serious injury, our legal team may be able to help.
Call the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., today to speak with a seasoned Jurupa Valley personal injury lawyer at (888) 883-6588. Consultations are always no cost and no obligation. We provide personal injury representation in Jurupa Valley, northwest Riverside County, and throughout all of the Inland Empire.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.