We Represent Injured Victims in Irvine and Throughout Orange County
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Irvine personal injury attorney serves every client with professionalism and the highest degree of legal skill. As an injured victim, you do not have to go up against the insurance company alone. If you or your family member were hurt in an accident in Orange County, we may be able to help. We are dedicated to helping victims secure the most compensation from their personal injury claims. For a free, completely confidential case review, please contact our Irvine personal injury lawyer today.
We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Irvine, CA
The Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C. is a full-service personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm. Regardless of how your accident happened or the severity of your injuries, we are ready to help you find the best path to justice and full compensation. Along with other types of accident and injury claims, our Irvine, CA attorney has experience with:
- Automobile Accidents: The immediate aftermath of a serious car crash is inevitably stressful and chaotic. Our Irvine car accident lawyers help injured victims protect their rights and seek full and fair financial compensation. We handle all types of car accident claims, including speeding, rear-end collisions, distracted driving, and DUI accidents.
- Large Truck Accidents: When carrying the maximum allowable load, a tractor-trailer can weigh up to 80,000 pounds in Orange County. The immense size makes large commercial trucks inherently dangerous. Truckers and truck companies must always take proper care. Our Irvine truck accident attorney helps people get justice after a crash.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Motorcyclists face a heightened risk of injury. Studies suggest that motorcycle riders may be as much as 25 times more likely to be catastrophically injured or killed in a crash. Following a collision, injured riders need an experienced Irvine motorcycle accident lawyer on their side.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Were you or a loved one struck by a vehicle in Irvine? It happens far too frequently. Nearly 350 pedestrians are injured in the average week in California. Our Irvine pedestrian accident attorney helps people who were seriously hurt navigate the claims process and secure the full financial compensation that they deserve.
- Slip and Fall Claims: Each year, nearly one million people in the United States seek professional medical attention for a slip and fall accident injury. If that slip and fall occurred because of the negligence of a business or property owner, they can be held accountable for the damages. Call our Irvine, CA slip and fall accident lawyer for a free review of your case.
- Dog Bite Injury Cases: A dangerous dog can pose a serious safety risk to an innocent person, especially elderly people and young children. Dog owners can be held strictly liable if their canine bites another person in California. Our Irvine dog bite injury attorney has the skills and experience to help victims get justice.
- Workers’ Compensation: Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law, our lead attorney Joseph E. Richards has deep experience handling all sides of workers’ comp claims. He knows the process incredibly well and he uses his insights to help injured workers secure the maximum available benefits. Contact our Irvine work injury lawyer to set up a free review of a work injury claim.
- Wrongful Death Claims: California’s wrongful death laws provide a civil legal remedy to grieving family members. Our Irvine wrongful death attorney handles all aspects of a legal case so that our clients can better focus on themselves and their families. Justice is essential.
Most personal injury claims in California are based on negligence. Broadly speaking, negligence is the failure to take reasonable care within the scope of a specific situation. Negligence is a highly specific matter. Our Irvine, CA personal injury lawyer comprehensively investigates cases to ensure that clients have access to the evidence that they need to get justice.
You Deserve Full and Fair Financial Compensation for Your Injuries
How much financial compensation can I expect to recover through the personal injury claims process?
The answer depends on many different factors, including the extent of your damages. In California, a personal injury settlement is meant to be compensatory in nature—meaning it should account for a claimant’s actual economic and intangible losses. Sadly, the big insurance carriers do make things easy. Our Irvine personal injury lawyer goes above and beyond to help clients secure every penny of financial compensation that they deserve. Your settlement or trial verdict could include money for:
- Emergency room treatment
- Hospital bills and other health care costs
- Lost wages and diminished earning power
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress
- Scarring, disfigurement, and disability
- Wrongful death damages
Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph E. Richards May Be Able to Help
The last thing that a corporate defendant or large insurance company wants is for you to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer. As a passionate advocate for justice, our principal lawyer Joseph E. Richards has what it takes to get victims and their families the best results. We are proactive and pragmatic. More specifically, our Irvine personal injury attorney will:
- Conduct a thorough, detail-driven evaluation of your case.
- Answer any questions you have about personal injury claims.
- Advocate for you in settlement discussions with the insurer.
- Develop a comprehensive personal injury strategy to maximize your settlement or verdict.
Schedule a Free Consultation with an Irvine, CA Personal Injury Lawyer
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Irvine personal injury attorney is standing by, ready to protect his client’s rights and interests. If you or your family member was injured in a serious or catastrophic accident, contact us today to see if we can help.
Call to speak with one of our talented Irvine personal injury attorneys at (888) 883-6588 for a free case evaluation. We represent injured victims in Irvine, Orange County, and all over Southern California.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.