We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Fullerton, CA
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our talented Fullerton personal injury lawyer is committed to providing the highest level of legal guidance and support to clients. With deep experience handling a wide range of complex claims, our firm knows how to get results. If you or someone in your family was seriously hurt in an accident, we are ready to fight for justice. For a free case review with a top-rated Fullerton personal injury lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We are committed to securing the most favorable outcome for victims of injury accidents.
An Overview of Personal Injury Claims We Handle in Fullerton, California
Following an accident, it is crucial that you know what to do to protect your rights. You cannot rely on an insurance company for guidance with the personal injury claims process. As a full-service firm, we handle all types of personal injury cases. Along with other types of cases, our Fullerton personal injury attorney has experience with:
- Motor Vehicle Crashes: Automobile accidents are among the leading causes of injuries in California. Did you know that insurance industry data shows that the average driver will be involved in four crashes in their life? Safe drivers can still end up on the wrong side of someone else’s error. Our Fullerton car accident attorney holds negligent drivers and other negligent parties accountable. Injured victims deserve justice.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: A fully loaded tractor-trailer can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. The enormous size of the large commercial trucks that cross Orange County every day poses an inherent safety risk for ordinary people. Truckers and truck companies must operate these large vehicles with proper care. Our Fullerton truck accident lawyer advocates for those injured in commercial truck accidents.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: As riders have limited safety protection, motorcycle accidents are more likely to result in severe injuries. Motorcyclists have important rights. Our Fullerton motorcycle accident attorney helps injured motorcycle riders and injured motorcycle passengers navigate the claims process.
- Pedestrian Collisions: Each year, thousands of pedestrians are hurt in collisions in California. Many pedestrian accidents share a commonality: They could have been avoided with proper safety precautions. Drivers must look out for pedestrians. All drivers in California owe pedestrians a duty of care. Our Fullerton pedestrian accident lawyer has experience handling all types of pedestrian accident injury claims.
- Slip and Falls: A slip and fall accident can lead to severe, even life-changing injuries. A business or property owner could bear liability for a slip and fall under California’s premises liability laws. These are highly fact-specific legal claims. Contact our Fullerton slip and fall accident attorney for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Dog Bites: California is a strict liability state for dog bite injury claims. A dog owner can be held strictly liable for the victim’s medical bills if their animal attacks. A dog owner could also face additional liability through a common-law negligence claim. Our Fullerton dog bite attorney helps clients secure maximum financial compensation.
- Workers’ Compensation: Certified as a specialist in workers’ comp law by the California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California, attorney Joseph E. Richards has deep experience helping people hurt on the job secure the full benefits that they deserve. Injured on the job in Fullerton? A top workers’ comp attorney may be able to help.
- Wrongful Death Claims: A wrongful death claim allows a grieving family to pursue justice, closure, and financial support. Although no legal claim could ever truly be enough to make things right, your family needs to hold the at-fault party accountable. Contact a Fullerton, CA wrongful death attorney for a free, confidential consultation.
To bring a successful personal injury case in Orange County, a claimant needs evidence that establishes the culpability of the defendant(s). Major accidents require a comprehensive investigation. Our Fullerton, CA personal injury lawyer is standing by, ready to make sure that our clients do not fall behind in the claims process.
Recovering Financial Compensation After an Accident
Were you injured in an accident in Fullerton? If so, it is imperative that you take proactive steps to put yourself in the best possible position to secure the full and fair financial support available under the law. California allows injured victims to seek monetary relief for both economic and intangible damages—but insurers can make the process very hard. Our Fullerton personal injury attorney fights tirelessly to help victims maximize their financial recovery. Damages may be granted for:
- Emergency medical treatment and care
- Hospital bills and other medical costs
- Physical therapy and mental health counseling
- Loss of current and future wages/earnings
- Pain and suffering & mental anguish
- Disability or disfigurement
- Wrongful death of a family member
How Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer Joseph E. Richards May Be Able to Help
You do not have to go up against a big corporation or large insurance company alone. Our principal attorney Joseph E. Richards helps clients navigate every aspect of the claims process. We will not let you fall behind the defense or insurer in the legal claims process. More specifically, our Fullerton personal injury attorney is prepared to:
- Hear your personal story and answer questions about personal injury claims in California.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your accident.
- Consult with the right experts to prepare a strong, compelling case.
- Advocate for your best interests in settlement negotiations.
- Take aggressive legal action to get you justice and the maximum financial recovery.
Call Our Fullerton Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Review of Your Case
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Fullerton personal injury attorney fights aggressively to protect injured victims. If you or your loved one suffered a severe injury, we can help you get justice and financial support. Reach out to our Fullerton personal injury legal team by phone at (888) 883-6588 to schedule a free case review. We represent injured victims in Fullerton and throughout northern Orange County.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.