Get Help from a Personal Injury Attorney in Corona, California
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our seasoned Corona personal injury attorney is standing by, ready to take action to protect your rights and hold negligent defendants accountable. You do not have to go through the claims process alone. Insurance companies are not on your side. If you or your family member was seriously hurt in an accident, we may be able to help. For a free, no-obligation consultation with our top-rated Corona personal injury lawyer, please contact our Corona law office today. Our legal team is dedicated to securing the most favorable results for victims of injury accidents.
We Represent Injured Victims in Corona, CA
Our law firm is devoted to protecting the rights and interests of victims—not the big insurance companies. No matter the nature or severity of your accident in Corona, CA, we are prepared to help you navigate the claims process. Along with other types of cases, our Corona injury & accident attorney has experience with:
- Auto Accidents: According to data from insurance industry groups, the average driver is involved in a significant accident approximately once per decade. Safe, attentive drivers who follow all of the rules can still end up in crashes. Someone else’s negligence could cause your crash. Our Corona car accident lawyer helps victims navigate the insurance claims process and California law.
- Commercial Truck Accidents: With major highways crossing throughout the region, Riverside County sees a large amount of commercial trucking traffic. A tractor-trailer that is carrying a full load can weigh 80,000 pounds. Large trucks pose an inherent safety hazard. If you have any questions about a truck accident claim, contact our Corona, CA truck accident attorney for a confidential case evaluation.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Unfortunately, motorcyclists face some unfair stereotypes from insurance companies. Our Corona motorcycle accident lawyer helps injured motorcycle riders and passengers navigate the claims process. Contact us to set up a free consultation.
- Pedestrian Injury Claims: Pedestrian collisions can lead to catastrophic, life-threatening injuries. Motorists must watch for pedestrians—but too many simply do not take proper care. Our Corona pedestrian accident attorney helps people who were hit by a car take legal action to pursue compensation for their damages.
- Slip and Falls/Trip and Falls: Businesses and property owners in Riverside County must take adequate safety precautions to mark, address, and/or remove slip and fall hazards. If they fail to take due care, they may bear liability for an accident that occurs on their premises. Contact our Corona slip and fall accident attorney for a free case review.
- Dog Bite Claims: California is a strict liability state for dog bites. The state’s common law also allows injured dog bite victims to pursue additional compensation through a negligence claim. If you or your family member was attacked by a dog, contact an experienced Corona dog bite injury attorney for guidance and support.
- Workers’ Compensation: Our founding lawyer Joseph E. Richards is a California State Bar Certified Legal Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law. A distinction reserved for a limited number of legal advocates, Attorney Richards has unique experience in workers’ comp claims.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: The loss of a family member in a fatal accident that could have been prevented with proper safety precautions is heartbreaking. Nothing can truly be enough to make things right. At the same time, families need closure, justice, and financial support. Our Corona wrongful death lawyer helps grieving families pursue civil claims under the California wrongful death laws.
Most personal injury cases in California are based on negligence. To hold a defendant (and its insurer) responsible for your injuries, you must prove fault. A successful personal injury claim is built on a strong and sturdy foundation of supporting evidence. Our Corona, CA personal injury attorney comprehensively investigates accidents.
What Compensation Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Claim in California?
You may be wondering: How much can I expect to recover in compensation after an accident in Riverside County? The answer depends on a number of different factors—including your ability to establish liability and the extent of your damages. Unfortunately, the big insurance companies that are involved in most personal injury claims work hard to settle claims for less. You cannot rely on the big insurance companies to protect your best interests. Our Corona personal injury attorney will help you fight for compensation for the full extent of your damages, including:
- Emergency medical care
- Hospital bills and other medical expenses
- Ongoing and long-term rehabilitative care/support
- Loss of current and future wages/income
- Pain and suffering & emotional distress
- Physical scarring and long-term disability
- Wrongful death of a family member
Why Choose Corona Personal Injury Attorney Joseph E. Richards
You do not have to navigate the personal injury claims process alone. With experience on all sides of these cases, our founder Joseph E. Richards is a reliable and effective advocate for victims and families. You need true justice. When you contact our Corona law office, you will have a chance to speak to a Southern California personal injury attorney who can:
- Answer questions and explain the next stages of the personal injury claims process.
- Investigate your accident and your injuries, securing the relevant evidence.
- Handle the legal paperwork and the insurance paperwork.
- Take whatever steps are needed to get you and your family justice and full compensation.
Contact Our Corona Personal Injury Attorney Today for a Free Consultation
At the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C., our Corona personal injury attorney fights to protect the legal rights and financial interests of the people who need guidance the most. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, contact us today to see if we can help.
Call today to speak with a Corona personal injury lawyer at the Law Office of Joseph Richards, P.C. at (888) 883-6588 during a free, no-obligation initial case review. From our Corona law office, we represent injured victims in Riverside County, and throughout the Inland Empire of California.
Disclaimer: No outcome can be guaranteed in a personal injury claim. This website is for informational purposes and no attorney-client relationship has been created.